Main campus: Ypsilanti, Michigan
Email: [email protected]
Current enrollment: 428 graduate students in the College of Business as of Fall 2021
Type of institution: Public
Degrees and Concentrations
MBA: General, or specializations in Business Analytics, E-Business, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Human Resource Management, Information Systems, Internal Auditing, International Business, Management, Marketing, Nonprofit Management, Sport Management, Supply Chain Management. Online MBA and an Executive MBA debuting in 2023.
Graduate Certificates: Business Administration, Computer Information Systems, E-Business, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Human Resource Management, Information Technology Governance, Integrated Marketing Communications, International Business, Management, Marketing, Organizational Development, Supply Chain Management. Executive Certificate in Entrepreneurship
Locations and Enrollment Options
Full and part-time enrollment options available
Online options: Master of Science in Integrated Marketing Communications, Master of Science in Tax Consulting, Graduate certificates in Entrepreneurship, Human Resource Management, Integrated Marketing Communications, Marketing
Fully online MBA coming in 2023
Campus location: Ypsilanti, Michigan
Application URL: emich.edu/graduate/prospective-students/admissions/index.php
Required: Resume, Personal statement
Accepted: GMAT, GRE
Average Test Scores: GMAT – 546; GRE – 300 (151 Quantitative, 149 Verbal)
- EMU College of Business has been named a “Best Business School” by Princeton Review for 18 straight years.
- EMU’s MBA program has been named among the U.S.’s best part-time MBA programs by Fortune in its 2021 rankings.
- EMU’s MBA was named a “Top Degree” nationally by Abound based on accessibility, affordability, acceleration, and advancement.
- EMU’s Master of Science in Human Resources & Organization was named the number one master’s program globally by HR.com in the 2021 LEAD Awards.
- EMU’s Master of Science degree in Integrated Marketing Communications is included among U.S. News & World Report’s Best Online non-MBA Graduate Business Programs.
- EMU ranks second among large public universities in the U.S. and first in the state of Michigan in the Military Friendly Schools 2022-23 list.
- EMU is a CFA Institute University Affiliate, and a Bloomberg Experiential Learning Partner for its finance programs
- GMAT waivers available for qualified candidates
- EMU College of Business is accredited by AACSB International
- Graduate programs comprised of evening, online, and/or hybrid classes that accommodate the working professional
- Small class sizes highlight the College of Business graduate experience, with core classes capped at 25 students
- College of Business faculty are experts in their disciplines, with 94% having doctoral/terminal degrees
Check out the complete guide to executive education in Michigan.