The Blue Sapphire is the most powerful and fast-acting of all the astrological gemstones. For many people, the finest element of the Neelam stone/Blue Sapphire ring is that it produces results quickly, allowing the user to obtain riches, solve a problem, gain a windfall, and many other benefits that we will explain in this post.
What is Neelam stone?
Blue Sapphire is the gemstone of Saturn, a karmic planet, according to Vedic Astrology. Meanwhile, Saturn eras have the power to make or break a person’s life. As a result, if a Sade Saturn cycle is appropriate for the wearer’s astrological demands, it may be a defining period in one’s life.
The ninth Navratna gemstone is blue sapphire, commonly known as Neelam stone. The genuine Neelam stone, which is associated with Saturn, is the strongest and fastest-acting gemstone. September’s birthstone is thought to have the power to either thrive or destroy a person’s life.
Things to consider when buying neelam
When purchasing a blue sapphire, there are a few things to consider.
- When purchasing a real Neelam stone or a blue sapphire, there are a few things to keep in mind.
- Before you buy a gemstone, make a note of its cut, carat, value, and gradation.
- Make sure the gemstone is verified and that you get it from a reliable source like Brahma Gems.
- Unevenly toned jewels must be avoided at all costs.
- The saturation of a gemstone determines its price. Usually, medium to heavy saturations are chosen. It’s vital to remember, though, that neither too much nor too little saturation is desirable.
What are the benefits of wearing Neelam?
Benefits of a blue sapphire/neelam stone ring include:
- The effect of a blue sapphire gemstone may be felt instantly. Within one day of wearing the Neelam stone ring, you will be blessed with prosperity, good luck, promotion, and possibilities.
- If a Blue Sapphire ring is fit for a person, it produces astonishing outcomes, especially in Saturn Transits such as the Sade Sati. Within a day, one might feel the alleviation by seeing an increase in metabolism and vitality.
- The Neelam Stone ring may aid in the protection against adversaries, evil eye, hexing, and envy, and you will notice the effects immediately after wearing it.
- The Blue Sapphire Ring can help you gain mental clarity, remove confusion, and make better decisions in less time.
- Neelam Stone Ring relieves weariness, enhances attention, and improves digestion.
- Blue Sapphire has amazing therapeutic properties that can help you gain tranquilly and self-control by soothing the senses.
- The wearer of the Neelam Stone Ring might be free of negativity, unknown anxieties, and complexes.
- Blue Sapphire provides a financial boost, and the user can benefit from numerous sources of money.
- In a short period of time, the Neelam Stone Ring may provide names, celebrity, and a fearsome reputation.
- The Blue Sapphire boosts the quality of meditation for individuals who are spiritually oriented and gives the ability to do rigorous spiritual activities. The Sahasrara chakra/crown chakra may be balanced using Neelam Stone.
What is the right way to wear Neelam stone?
Know how to wear the Neelam stone (blue sapphire) the proper way.
- You must wear blue sapphire stones composed of silver, platinum, gold, or panchdaatu to get the blessings of their tremendous energy.
- The ring is commonly worn on the right hand’s middle finger.
- On Saturday, a day dedicated entirely to Saturn, the blue sapphire stone is traditionally worn.
- During Shukla Paksha, it is advised to wear it before nightfall or early Saturday morning.
- The blue sapphire should be about 4-5 carats in weight.
- Soak the stone in unboiled milk or pure Ganga water before wearing it to cleanse it.
The blue sapphire stone has a variety of positive and negative properties. If you decide to wear a blue sapphire stone, keep all of the preceding information in mind.Although the Neelam Stone is claimed to have many advantages, this is true, but because the stone is so strong, it should not be worn by everyone. Before wearing the stone, one should visit a reputable, knowledgeable Astrologer since it might have a negative impact on the wearer.